Our Response to COVID-19
To our valued clients –
In this unprecedented time, our priority at Simcoe Volkswagen is to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our Volkswagen community. In order to do so effectively and efficiently, we have introduced some new measures in relation to our space and operations:
- To protect yourself and others, we have instituted enhanced cleaning protocols, with a focus on high-traffic shared spaces and surfaces like door handles, steering wheels, touch screens, and more.
- Our staff are continuing to adhere to the highest standards of hygiene as per guidelines set out by our government and health authorities. Staff members who feel unwell or are at a heightened risk of exposure to COVID-19 have been instructed to stay home.
- We will be operating under reduced hours until further notice. We feel it is our duty to do our part in preventing further spread of COVID-19. For more details please call 519-426-6150 before visiting our dealership.
- Our vehicles are being fully sanitized prior to and following every single test drive – we take the health & safety of our community very seriously.
- Upon request, we are able to facilitate the sale of a new or pre-owned vehicle virtually over the phone and email, and deliver directly to your home... you never have to enter the dealership.
We are closely monitoring the evolving situation and will continue to follow and exceed guidelines set out by our government and health agencies. We will be sure to notify our community of any significant changes we make moving forward that may impact your Volkswagen experience. In the meantime, we ask that you please be responsible with your decision to visit the dealership – we will continue our best to serve you online through our website, by email at email@example.com, or over the phone at 519-426-6150.
Thank you, and we look forward to continuing to support our community in any way we can.